Monday, March 27, 2006

Back from Toronto

Well, I’m back. Toronto, as always, was OK but it’s not Montreal. Call it prejudice or whatever, but apart from that lovely distillery district, elegant built-for-tourists Yorkville Street, the cute little café in Kensington that my most recent friend Naz introduced me to and I still don’t know the name of it!, and probably some other interesting places that I still haven’t seen, It’s bitterly unfriendly, it’s uncomfortably huge, and it doesn’t have any character.
Although I have to say, some of my dearest friends live there and that makes it pleasant and I really missed the hot dogs :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:] It's the moon bean Caffe

Anonymous said...

oh and i must say...BEST journal TITTLE EVER! "A bathroom break for my brain"
very Woody to.
brilliant my also most recent friend :]

Anonymous said...

Doctor,
Don't let my mom see this one! She defends Toronto with the last of her breath.
I agree that Toronto is uncomfortably huge and has little soul but there is much more to do if you're in downtown. There are tons more festivals and activities.

Montreal is perfect for us becuase we are (in my case I was) so conveniently situated close to downtown.

Toroto truly displays the multicultural nature of Canada. Its diverse and all minorities are appropriately represented.