Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Get ready TO, I'm comming again!

It’s been three years, well exactly three years and a month, that I’ve been living in Montreal and I never forget the first day and the first glance. I cannot describe how discouraged I got when I saw the city for the first time. I mean, when you hear all those raving about how beautiful “Paris of the North America” is, discouragement is almost guaranteed! I don’t blame anybody. In fact, I should have guessed my self that a city which has been built by some fur merchants and has never had any form of aristocracy, let alone monarchy, can’t be as beautiful as Paris, Vienna or any other European city but one always tends to believe what he likes to believe. Even the first pictures that I took from Montreal were horrendous, reflecting my feeling toward the city. Some rusty air-conditioning fans, on top of an ugly ugly rooftop!

But like not-a-conventional-beautiful girl, who doesn’t catch your eyes at the first sight but the way she moves, talks and behaves will eventually makes you fall in love with her, I got soon hunted by the sexy and somewhat attractive character of this charming lady. An affair, which has been lasted till today.

This weekend, I’m going to Toronto again. She has also managed to change my view somehow drastically in the past visits and something’s telling me that she can do more.

But honestly, with this appearance, she got to have quite a personality :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beauty of Toronto is its lack of personality as a whole.
All its neighborhoods have got their own unique character. Therefore, you can remain yourself, and still fit in.

Anonymous said...

The beauty of Toronto is its lack of personality as a whole.
All its neighborhoods have got their own unique character. Therefore, you can remain yourself, and still fit in.