Thursday, June 15, 2006

3. My Favorite 101

The only considerable weakness of mine in front of women is when I confront a charming elegant lady who speaks French with a cute Parisian accent and it’s so serious that if someday I want to live with someone, either she should be a cute Parisian or we should live somewhere quite far from Paris!

Now you can imagine when one of the most beautiful girls in the world, whose exquisiteness alone is a tasteful song for the eyes, whispers this lovely romantic chanson, in French and with her soft, feminine voice, I have no choice but to put her in my favorite list and feel happy, just to be alive to appreciate it.

So today’s favorite is Carla Bruni , singing Le ciel dans une chambre from the album Quelqu’un m’a dit.

1 comment:

Shadan said...

Great album... My favorites are "quelqu'un m'a dit" et "l'amour"... Excellent Choice :)