Friday, May 26, 2006

Just a reminder

Dear folks,
First, as you may have noticed so far, despite my dead-busy schedule, I’ve tried my best to update both my weblog and photoblog everyday (ironically, the one who convinced me to do so, updating hers, hardly once in a month!). to fulfill this dedication to myself, sometimes I have to go through some inhumane conditions such as writing during lunch time or late at night so in spite of my efforts not to have any typo, it’s quite natural that it happens and I’d cordially appreciate if you inform me in case you noticed any.

Second, I write about a variety of subjects from politics and history to art and science, but somehow I can’t figure out why the article about ass-washing got so much attention?!

I just wanted to mention that in a diverse society like the one in Canada, how some minor, insignificant details such as wiping or washing one’s ass, could be qualified as a cultural barrier but it turned out to be not quite trivial. Apparently for some, it’s more important than seal hunting and global warming! so, with a deep remorse, I’m afraid to conclude:

“To wash or not to wash, that’s the question!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you rock!
Could you please write more on ass wiping and extend it to other wipings, i.e. vagina wiping?

Anonymous said...

I was just going to make a comment on that! It is strange that from all the topics you bring up only aftabe issues get all the attention.