Thursday, June 01, 2006

Notice

From this week, every Saturday, you will find a small weekly article called “My favorite 101” in which, I’ll list my favorite music titles. Naturally since it will be purely based on my taste, I don’t expect that you’d like every title but you can try a couple of them to see if our tastes match. If they do, you can check it out regularly every week, for 101 weeks.

Also every Sunday, you can find a concise review about a recent movie, preferably still in theatres, called “movie of the week”, as I said before. Although occasionally, I will write about some new releases on DVD too and “Montreal report” will be published every Monday night, from this week on.

That was me, so what’s up with you?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo hooo mehrad 101, im looking forward to it!
:]
Narz-

Anonymous said...

Seems everyone is getting more and more selfcentred and even take pride in that. Even industry has caught up...
Itune, Ipod, MY computer, MY pictures, MY blog, I think, I say, MY favorites, MY movies, MY music, I, MY ... getting sick and tired of hearing so many "I"s talking.

How about some listening and observing, before getting to advising or commenting?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your "movies" section pal.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your "movies" section pal.