Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TO again!

I’m back again from TO and I don’t think that I go again anytime soon. Although it’s fun, I meet some new people every time and that’s additional to cool unexpected stuff that always happens in TO (at least for me), but too many drinks, too much smokes, too little sleep and 10 hours of driving is not something that I can take, every other week.

Now, interesting stuff from this trip:

1. A cool Woody Allen T-shirt that Naz made for me.
2. Maryam’s super healthy, somewhat bizarre but quite delicious cuisine.
3. Drinking and singing in a Karaoke bar.
4. Kaveh and Takin’s passionate discussion about some bird’s eggs! till 6 o’clock in the morning! fallowed by a more absurd experiment.
5. being introduced to some brilliant music at Golnaz’s place
6. Dizi and Ghalyoon in Patogh which was heavenly.
7. Having brunch at Rosedale with this lovely couple, Sam and Talayeh, followed by coffee at Doria, served by a cute Portuguese waitress with the sexiest voice ever!
8. Severe lack of sleep for about 10 to 15 hours.

So long TO, at least for couple of weeks.

No comments: