Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Deutschland über alles

Yoohoooo….9 points

I’m not going to check the world cup history, but I’m sure in the past two decades that I’m a fan of Germany; they never managed to get all 9 points even the time they had one of the best squad in the history of the world cup, obviously I mean Kaiser’s team.

Although I have to admit, they never did to us, what Azzurri’s have done and they’re still doing to their fans. Poor Ali! To be a fan of an inconsistent team is like to getting married to an unstable person. It’s even worse, cause you can’t get divorce, so it’s more like a Catholic marriage!

Anyway, my colleague Stephanie and I, are looking for a Bar where we can watch the match together, probably with lots of other fans of Germany. It’s nice to watch the game with a passionate German girl and sing Deutschland...Deutschland über alles

2 comments:

Shadan said...

Good Luck ;-)

Anonymous said...

Dear pal,

I've got news for you: The German robots won't go too far. Viva England!